We're really sad that we can't gather in person this year, but we know that moving online is the right thing to do for the health of all our attendees and your communities.
Just because we won’t be face to face doesn’t mean we can’t still sweep you off your feet from the safety of your home. We're so excited for the potential that an online event has to bring us all together in totally new ways. We've been doing a lot of thinking about how we'll bring the education, inspiration, connection, and energy of INBOUND online and we can't wait to share more with you soon.
In the meantime we’re sure you have questions. Here are some answers:
1) I registered for INBOUND 2020 before the switch to digital. What’s going to happen to my pass?
All registrations for our Boston event will be fully refunded. Refunds are automatic—no need for you to lift a finger. All refunds will be made to your original form of payment and you should expect to receive it by June 8th.
Existing registrants will also be automatically enrolled for a complimentary digital pass. If interested in upgrading after registration opens on June 1st, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
2) I booked a hotel for INBOUND. What happens to my hotel reservation?
If you booked your hotel through INBOUND’s official housing provider, onPeak, they will automatically cancel all hotel bookings so that no further action will be needed from you. Your credit card will not be charged, and you will receive an email from onPeak confirming cancellation.
You are responsible for cancelling your own hotel room if you DID NOT book through onPeak. If you booked a hotel room through any other booking site or agency, please review your confirmation or contact your hotel directly for more information on their specific cancellation and refund policies.
3) Can I just roll my existing pass over to 2021 instead?
We hope that you'll join us next time we gather in person in September 2021, but we aren't offering an option to roll your pass over to next year. Make sure you buy your pass when 2021 tickets go on sale this September for the best pricing.
4) I’m an INBOUND Sponsor. Am I eligible for a refund as well?
It’s up to you! Per our sponsor agreements, all 2020 sponsors are eligible to receive a full refund of any sponsorship fees paid to date. You also have the option to reschedule to the digital event or INBOUND 2021.
All INBOUND sponsors should have hopefully already heard from us regarding this year’s event. If you haven’t, please reach out to your INBOUND sponsorship lead or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin working on your refund or rollover.
5) When will the INBOUND digital event take place?
Our digital event will take place over the course of two days from September 22–23. Stay tuned for more details about our agenda by subscribing to updates on our home page or following us on social media.
6) When will registration open for the digital event?
Registration will open on June 1 at 12:00 AM EDT
7) What is the price for a digital pass?
We will be offering two types of digital passes: free and paid. Our paid pass will give you unlimited access to content, and pricing will start at $29.
8) Will the current 2020 agenda stay the same for the digital event?
The current agenda was created when we thought that we would have four days to present. While we wish that we could squeeze all of this amazing content into only two days, it just wouldn’t be the same. Our new agenda will be released in June, and it will be curated specifically for virtual consumption.
9) What is the cancellation/refund policy for the digital pass?
You can get a full refund on your pass through August 1st and within 24 hours of purchase until September 1st.
10) Will I be able to transfer my digital pass?
Your pass can be transferred up until you use it to activate your INBOUND account. Accounts cannot be shared.
11) What if I am unable to attend both days of the event?
- That’s okay! We will have sessions available to view post-event for paid users (more info to come). Catch up on our educational content when it works for you.